Addison's disease is an endocrine disorder where your body is unable to produce adequate amounts of steroid hormones. As such, patients with Addison's disease require hormone replacement therapy.
If you have the disease there are lots of natural methods you can try to limit symptoms. Check out this video to learn how to treat your disease by limiting potassium in your diet and adding salt to foods. Doing so will decrease symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, and muscle pain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades