On today's video I will show how to make 3 easy snacks that are also under 100 calories each! They are really yummy and healthy, so if you are wondering what to eat between meals I hope I can give you some ideas with this video.
- 150 milliliters of skim milk
- a medium size kiwi
Peel the kiwi and cut it into small pieces, add the milk and blend everything with a mixer or food processor. The key to get the smooth texture is placing the mixer close to the surface to incorporate as much air as possible.
- A slice of bread
- 25 gr of tuna
- some veggies
First, place the bread on the toaster, then start cutting your veggies, for this sandwich I chose green and red pepper, onion and tomato. As you see you just need a small amount. In a little bowl mix this veggies with the tuna.Cut the toast in half and place a piece of lettuce and the tuna mixture.
- 15 gr of light cream cheese
- 5 dried plums
First, cut the plums open and place a tiny bit of cream cheese in the middle part, then heat then in the microwave for only 8-10 seconds.
I hope you liked this video and stay healthy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades