In this video our author, Candy Cumming with Sharp Healthcare describes how to add fiber into our diet. Fiber is really good for us because is is high in water content and low in calories, which lets us eat much of it before we are full. It also is really good for our regularity in our digestive tract.
With bread, please make sure that it is 100% whole wheat bread, because if it doesn't have this, you be scammed because it includes primary white enriched flower, which includes little to no fiber. Beans includes good fiber, lowers blood cholesterol and helps to stabilize blood sugar.
Fiber is also found in many fruits and vegetables as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades