In this tutorial, we learn how to balance your plate to lose weight. These are keys that dietitians say are the keys to losing weight. When filling your plate for a meal, always fill half of the plate with fruits or vegetables. Fill 25% off the plate with protein (meats) and the other 25% with grains or starchy veggies. This will help you lose weight and eat more nutritionally when you see more food on your plate, but it's healthier food instead of junk food. When eating breakfast, don't just stop at cereal, also eat fruit in the morning to fill you up and keep you going throughout the day. At lunch, you can eat half of what you usually do, just eat a salad with it instead of the other half of food!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades