This exercise tutorial is the very definition of the statement, "no pain, no gain." Along with completing challenging cardio and strength training routines like jumping jacks and push-ups, you absolutely MUST moniter your diet in order to see fat burning results. Here are a few food habits you need to keep in mind:
Make sure you visualize and say what you want out loud right before bed every night. It is like auto suggestion or self hypnosis. This will help with your focus.
Foods you should eat:
You will reach your fat loss and muscle building goals faster if you eat smaller amounts of protein in small meals throughout the day.
If you are working out you need more protein than people who are not working out.
Average amount of protein you should get in each meal:
If you weigh 150 lbs. or less then eat 15 -25 grams per meal
If you weigh 150 lbs. to 175 lbs. then eat 25 - 35 grams per meal
If you weigh 180 lbs. and up then eat 40-50 grams per meal
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades