Knowing your BMI, or Body Mass Index, is a great way to see if you are at a healthy weight. In this simple and short video provided by Children's Hospital Boston, you will figure out how to calculate your BMI by taking your weight (in pounds) and multiplying it by the number 703 and then dividing it by your height (in inches) squared.
Once you know your number, you can discuss it with your doctor and figure out which weight category you fall in, be it underweight, normal, overweight or obese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades