How do you know if you should lose weight is a question people often ask. For the most part the need for weight loss should be determined by how you feel in your own body. There are some calculations that doctors use to determine if you need to lose weight. One of those calculations is BMI or Body Mass Index. BMI is based upon a fairly difficult equation. BMI is figured by multiplying your weight by 703 then dividing by your height squared. A body mass index over 25 is considered overweight. Another way to figure out whether you need to lose weight is to look at your height and waist size. If your waist is less than 50% of your height you are okay. If it is more than 50% of your height you need to lose weight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades