If you are on a gluten free diet you need to remember to avoid gluten and any of its sources. The main sources of gluten include wheat flour, anything that is whole wheat or says whole wheat on the label, anything with barley flour or rye flour and anything with malt those are all the main sources of gluten in the diet. Get tips for buying food without gluten at the grocery store. Learn how to adjust your diet to fit your specific health and nutrition needs in this how-to video on grocery shopping.
Avoid most bread products
Identify non-labeled gluten sources
Safely eat alternative flours
About this Author
Mary Hondros graduated from University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics. She currently works as a nutritionist for New Hanover County Schools in North Carolina. Her main focus is to teach children to improve nutritional habits.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades