This video gives tips on how to count calories in order to take responsibility for the food that you eat and your weight. Pick a daily calorie count for each day. Set a goal. That goal can be anywhere. You can set it at 1200 or 1800. It doesn't matter. Weigh yourself regularly. Make a note of whether you are losing weight, gaining weight, or staying constant. Allow your weigh ins and your goals to direct your course. If you are losing weight, if you have weight to lose, then you should keep your calorie count constant. If you are gaining weight, if you don't want to gain weight, then you should set a lower benchmark for your calories.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades