Exercise is not enough for losing weight if you're still getting the supersized Big Mac meal at McDonald's. Food is almost more important than exercise when trying to drop those lose 5, 10, or 20 pounds. But how do you eat right if you're constantly on the go?
The answer, it seems, is planning (and a few kitchen appliances). Using a crock pot, buying fresh produce, and creating a menu ahead of time ensures you don't go crazy with a tub of Ramen and Twinkies. Check out the video for more tips on how to eat more healthily on a budget.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades