Yolks may be your favorite part of an egg, but that doesn't mean they're healthy! If you're truly committed to eating better and living healthier, then watch this video to see why you should toss egg yolks out and how to live healthier.
There are two great reasons to toss the yolks, calories and pesticides.
1 large egg has 71 calories, The yolk has 100% of the fat and 75% of the calories but only 34% of the protein. The yolk is a bad nutritional bargain. If you are interested in slimming your waistline, stay away from egg yolks!
yolk 3g pro 5g fat 54 cals (2 sat fat) 75% from fat!
white 4g pro 0g fat 16 cals
total 6g pro 5g fat 71 cals 63% from fat
Poltry products along with beef and dairy are the #1 most contaminated food source in America acording to prevention magazine. Many chemical pesticides are fat-soluble and accumulate in the fatty tissue of animals, like the egg yolk. Animal feed that contains animal products compounds the accumulation, which is directly passed to you! Unless you are willing to pay the premium for organic eggs, you are getting massive amounts of pesticides.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades