What you eat before and after you work up a sweat is actually just as important as the workout itself. The main thing to keep in mind is that you can't eat so much that you still have a bunch of stuff bumping around in your stomach when you're jumping or running.
So what kind of foods should you be nomming on before and after a workout for optimal weight loss and muscle building? Check out this video to find out.
Get great healthy meals ideas for your pre-workout meal and post-workout meal from Sarah's Fit Show.
These fitness will help you maximize the results from your workout. Build muscle, lose weight or tone up, a good post-workout meal is a key secret to reaching your goal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades