The narrator starts by asking the question, how do sumo wrestlers get so big. Most of his patients are seeking weight loss. Number one way to put on weigh is to sit breakfast. The reason behind this has got to do with you blood sugar levels. What sumos do is they wake up, skipping breakfast and that train for 5 hours. They then consume about 20,000 calories throughout the day and take naps in the afternoon. They then have a huge dinner. The sumo wrestler uses his metabolism to gain weigh. He keeps his metabolism low. Hence to lose weight we an use our diet can increase our metabolism; have vegetables, meat and fish. Dangers to sumos and Americans are diabetes, heart attacks. The narrators compares the American diet to the sumo diet and highlight the inherit dangers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades