In this video, we learn how to get rid of a double chin with face exercises. This works the chin muscle, known as the metalis. It also works the muscles at the front of your neck. This exercise exerts a gentle pressure on your chin and the front of your neck. It will tone and tighten your neck to make it look youthful and vibrant. It also tones your jaw muscle to define your jaw line and get rid of those jowls. First, stretch out your neck as far as it will go. Then, open your mouth and close it slowly, feeling the tension in your neck and lower chin. Repeat this ten times and look forward to having a better face!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades