In this tutorial, we learn how to have a balanced PH diet. This type of diet assists the body in proper metabolism and helps it fight diseases. For this, you will need: a food diary, pH strips, foods with low acidity and alkalizing beverages. Make sure you consult your physician before starting any new diet. You will first need to start a food diary showing what effects your body's pH balance. Use the pH strips to see what type of foods effect you the most. Change your diet to eat foods that are low in acidity and avoid any processed or artificial foods. Make sure you take vitamins and supplements that support your health. Pure water is also key to this diet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades