-Experts say celery is a negative calorie food, making it one of the best snacks you can eat. This means that chewing the celery burns more calories than the celery actually has in it.
- The average stalk of celery has 8 calories. Chewing burns 5 calories per hour. But celery contains a fiber that takes a while to digest, meaning your body is working on it for a while. This concludes that with the calories it takes to digest the food and the calories it takes to chew it, celery does in fact have a negative calorie count.
- You can add peanut butter to the celery, which adds protein. You can also add cream cheese, which is lower in fat that peanut butter.
Eating celery can fulfill your hunger while not giving you any added unnecessary calories.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades