In this tutorial, we learn how to lose belly fat fast with a four minute workout. The overview of the workout is there are 8 different exercises that are 20 seconds each. There are 10 pushups in between each exercise and absolutely no rest for these four minutes. This is not for beginners, so make sure you are conditioned before you start. The first exercise is knee ups at level one, then knee ups at level two. After this, do knee outs at level one, then knee outs at level two. Now do three knee unders at level one, then the same at level two. Your next exercise is to do four arm circles with 20 seconds of active rest. Then, do leg ups at level one and after, do leg ups at level two. Once you're done with these, do 6 leg outs each on level one and level two. Just doing this short four minute exercise can help you lose belly fat and become more active in no time at all!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades