In this tutorial, we learn how to lose belly fat with repetition for the lower abs. The first exercise you can do is a reverse curl. You will start by laying down flat on the ground with your arms next to you, and bringing your legs into the air, raising your butt in the air. The next exercise you can do is side crunches. This will work your side abs and your obliques. You can do this on a yoga ball by crunching sideways with your arm on your head. You can also do leg raises using a yoga ball or using your own body weight. By doing these exercises, you can start to have lower body fat and lose your stomach!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades