In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to lose belly fat without having to do crunches. The exercises provided in this video are: push-ups, squats and dumbbell squat raises. These exercise don't just work on the abdominal muscles. It is recommended to do each exercise until failure. These exercises use the abdominal muscles as stabilizers. The key to losing fat is to push yourself hard to do the exercise. Abdominal muscles are not designed to flex. Crunches do not help lose belly fat. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn some exercises that will help lose belly flat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades