If you've got 20 pounds or more to lose, then this is not the video for you. But if you're on the cusp of reaching your goal weight (so think 2-5 pounds off) but you've hit a plateau and the fat won't slide off no matter what you do, then this video will teach you how to get that final fat blast in to reveal lean muscle.
Many people who try to build muscle or loose weight often hit a plateau point because the leaner you get, the harder it is to lose fat because the body wants to keep those last energy reservers for survival purposes. If you try brute force dieting to get rid of that last bit of fat which is stored in the love handles and over the lower abs, you will end up burning off muscle as well as fat - not what we want!
That's why you need to alter your eating plan to create the optimal basis for taking off fat without depleting muscle. Watch this video for an effective carb cycling eating plan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades