In order to lose stomach fat, you will need a timer or a stopwatch. First, you should set it for 5 minutes. Then, you will need to get into pushup position. You should be up on your toes. Your arms should be shoulder length apart. Your hands should be flat on the floor, and you back should be straight, with your stomach and buttocks in. Hold this position for a count of 10. Next, you should transition to a modified plank position. Bend your elbows and rest your forearm on the floor. Hold this position for a count of 10. Then, rotate to each, one at a time. Hold each position for a count of 10. Make sure that you keep your body straight. Then, transition back into push position and hold this position, while you do cross motion leg exercises. Repeat all of those exercises, until the timer goes off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades