This video is a tutorial on how to lose cheek fat by doing facial exercises. The exercises in the video focus on the orbicularis oris muscles in the cheeks, the zygomatic arch muscle above your cheekbone, and both modiolus muscles on both sides of your mouth. To begin, close your mouth and blow air under your top lip. The second step in the exercise is to move the air to your left cheek and hold it there for about ten seconds. Move the air to the right cheek and hold it there for about ten seconds. Repeat the entire routine ten times.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades