Worried about battling the bulge as you age? Fend off unhealthy weight gain as you age by maintaining healthy habits. Learn how to maintain your weight as you gradually get older, without gaining that extra thirty or forty pounds.
What you will need:
• Fruits and vegetables
• Lean meats, nuts, and vegetables
• Enjoyable physical activities (optional)
Step 1: Cut calories
Take in fewer calories by eating more fruits and vegetables and fewer foods with lots of saturated fats.
Step 2: Eat less fat
Eat lean meats, nuts, and healthy oils. Stay away from high-fat dairy, meats, and snacks.
Step 3: Eat to live
Consume only as much as you need each day and only when you are hungry. Examine your eating habits: Eating to soothe your feelings, for example, can lead to overeating and weight gain.
Step 4: Move your body
Start walking, running, or dancing for at least 30 minutes every day to burn fat and boost your metabolism.
Step 5: Lift weights
Do strength training to increase your fat-to-muscle ratio and raise your metabolism.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades