In this video, we learn how to make wholemeal pizza at home. You will need: 3 c wholemeal flour, 1 tbsp yeast, 1 pinch of salt and sugar, small amount of olive oil and 1 1/3 c water. First mix all dry ingredients together, then add oil and water little by little until it makes a dough and everything is well mixed together. Now, flour your hands and your surface and place the dough on top of it. Knead the dough until it is a dough consistency. Now place the dough into a bowl and put a damp cloth over it. Let it sit for about 30 minutes, then push the middle of the dough down and let it sit for another 30 minutes. Now, divide the dough up by how thick you'd like your pizzas to be. You can now put on your tomato sauce and any other toppings you like on your three pizzas. Bake in an oven for 7-10 minutes at 250 degrees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades