Forget the beans jokes from childhood taunting - beans are among the cheapest and most excellent sources of protein. A great food for losing weight, beans contain 30g of fiber for each serving (compare that to 7g for cheese). They're low in calories and, because of the fiber, fill you up quickly and maintain satisfaction for several hours.
Watch this video to get a recipe for making a salsa and bean dip for tortilla chips. It only requires two ingredients (plus the chips), so it's an easy way to get your daily bean fix.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades