Peas have 22g of protein and 15g of fiber. What do those stats mean for you? Well, if you're trying to lose weight, it means that just one serving of the legume will fill you up with minimal calories.
Learn how to make a delicious, low-calorie meal in this video. As an excellent source of protein, this pea dish is great as a post-workout snack to help patch up your muscles to rebuild them stronger.
Bag of peas
10 cups of water
Blob of salsa
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades