To prepare Creamy Tomato Soup for the raw food enthusiast, you will need the following: a blender, water, sundried tomatoes, freshly squeezed lemon juice, celery, basil, pine nuts, red onions, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and tomatoes.
Dice onions. Chop celery into large chunks. Cut tomatoes into chunks. If your sundried tomatoes were packed in oil, then you might want to rinse them first.
Pour water into a blender. Add sundried tomatoes, lemon juice, tomatoes, celery, sliced red onions, pine nuts (or macadamian nuts), cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Season to taste. Blend it until creamy. Add water if it is too thick. You can drizzle a bit of olive oil on it, if you prefer. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades