To make a raw vegan strawberry almond milkshake you'll need about seven or eight strawberries, about four dates (soaked for about eight hours with the pits removed,) two cups of spring water, and a cup of soaked almonds (soaked for about forty eight hours.) You would then put all the ingredients in the blender and blend away. After blending, you would need to strain the shake to get the pieces of almond out. You would do this with a nut milk bag over a measuring cup which you will use to strain the shake by pouring the shake into the bag and twisting it at the top separating all the nut milk from the pulp which will be left at the bottom of the bag. After it's strained, your raw vegan strawberry almond milkshake is ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades