In this video, we learn how to slim down with a "mountain climbing" exercise at home. Sit-ups and crunches are not effective for slimming down your abs, doing this exercises will help with a good diet! To do this, you will place your hands on a table and lean slightly into it. Now, bring your knees into your elbows, which will work your abs. Do this for about thirty seconds, then do this same exercise, except while leaning on a chair that is lower down to the ground. Change it up by crossing the knees to opposite elbows. After this, you will go on the ground in a push-up position and jump from leg to leg bringing your knees to your elbows again. Do this for thirty seconds, then continue to do these exercises for a few more sets, then you will be finished with a full body ab workout!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades