Those first few weeks of working out are generally easy to commit to if you're trying to lose weight. You see quick results, you look and feel great, and everything is hunky dory. But after about a month or so you start to plateau and start seeing fewer and fewer gains.
So how do you keep on keeping on? Check out this episode of Sarah Fit to learn how to keep yourself motivated, including writing down a set goal and scheduling a time to work out daily.
Learn motivation tips to keep your exercise and work out schedule on track!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades