In this how-to video, you will understand how food becomes belly fat with Dr. Oz. As food is pushed down from the stomach, it is mixed with a bile to make the food easy to absorb. Green molecules will push up through the blue vein and into the liver. The liver will become a white color if you eat too much fatty foods. The momentum is what causes the belly to become extended, as it is pushed out overtime if too much fatty foods is consumed. The small bowel can become irritated by food, especially if you do not have enough serotonin in the lining. Fiber shuts down the valve that transfers food from the small bowel to the large bowel, allowing you to feel fuller. Once you watch this video, you will learn just how your food affects your appearance, and how it affects your actual organs. This will give you a clearer example of how food passes through and affects you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades