Oh, how we love pesto. And all pasta, in fact. All those delicious carbs combined with creamy, oil-drenched sauces make our tongues water and our bellies happy. But if you're on a diet like us and are looking to lose weight, pasta generally gets put on the "not a chance in hell" list.
But you want to know a secret? You can consume pasta and still lose weight. The trick is to switch out the fattening ingredients in most pasta for healther ones. In this food video, you'll learn how to make a creamy pesto using nutritious Greek yogurt instead of thick pesto sauce. Toss it on whole wheat noodles for a healthy treat.
2 cups Chopped Basil
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp Toasted Pine Nuts
3 cloves Chopped Garlic
1/3 cup Parsley
1 cup Greek Yogurt (non fat or 2 %)
2 tbsp Sundried Tomatoes (optional)
Salt, Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes to taste!
Put all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until it forms a creamy consistency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades